Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: SWINGERS FROM SEMO

Nov 18, 2008 04:10:19 AM
Swinger697
Responses: 988

SWINGERS FROM SEMO

Every time my wife and i find a swinger couple they always back out or want to wait till later, but this on yahoo we are talking about here. We prefer more local couples, cause we have kids, and it would have to be kept secret from them. But we have no problem taking turns. I can send anyone a pic through email, we need a local or within 50 miles couple. So if anyone is interested send me an email.

Apr 19, 2009 08:46:59 PM
Hardandgentle

My bf and I are from SEKS and were just curious where you all are from in SEMO. I have fairly good knowledge of MO I used to live there (in several different towns). We also have children so we understand the need of secrecy. We are new to this site and just learning to navigate it so if it takes us a while to reply please be patien we are just figuring things out!

Apr 19, 2009 08:46:59 PM
Hardandgentle

My bf and I are from SEKS and were just curious where you all are from in SEMO. I have fairly good knowledge of MO I used to live there (in several different towns). We also have children so we understand the need of secrecy. We are new to this site and just learning to navigate it so if it takes us a while to reply please be patien we are just figuring things out!

PAGE 1 (1) :1