Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Swinger Couples, what do you all think?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Swinger Couples, what do you all think?

Feb 22, 2011 02:33:19 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Swinger Couples, what do you all think?
I am wondering what you all think about couples that swing, married or not. I had a 32 yr old gf in college and she got me into the swinging scene. I met my wife that way and we from time to time swing and have a great time. No one knows about our lifestyle unless they are swingers and we do not plan on telling them. We are safe and always getting checked up on, and it just makes our sex life better when we do it. We have rules though; we have to do it together no one goes out by themselves for different reasons. Tell me what you think.
I was not wanting opinions on my swinging relationship, I was asking what everyone thought about swinging in general. We are comfortable and happy in our relationship.

Feb 23, 2011 02:52:22 AM
SwingerGuest_Priapus
Responses: 988

As a married, active swinger of 3 years, I think that the general public has a huge misconception about swinging or swingers. You don't have to look any further than the answers already given to this question or other questions on this site about swinging. In this day and time, I doubt that majority of people - whether married or single - think that sex is disgusting. In fact a large number of monogamous people have experienced a wide variety of sex related acts (standard, oral, anal, exhibitionism and even threesomes and one night stands). But if you ask those same people about swinging or open relationships/marriages, criticism arises, name calling begins, etc etc.

Swinging is just sex between couples (for the majority of swingers, there are different variations). Some swingers don't consider single people to be swingers, but they are apart of the lifestyle. Some people feel that if you are married or in a relationship, that you should be committed/monogamous. And they are right, for THEIR relationship. Sex and love are 2 different things. You can have both at the same time, but they are not dependent on each other. If you think they are, answer this: if your significant other could no longer have sex (temporarily or permanently), would you no longer love them? Is your whole relationship based on the sex life you share with another person? What about when you were single and having sex (were you in love everytime)? What about when you masturbate? We live in a society that base things on sex and sexiness. People Magazine 50 Hottest Celebrities is based on looks & sexiness. Its not based on financial status, personality, or anything else that we might look for in a mate. How many people have a celebrity that they would love to have one night with? Do you really love that celebrity? Do you even really know them? No, its lust. You have it, so why criticize others? Monogamy is a choice. Its like a diet. If you were trying to lose weight or just eating healthier, you would cut back on certain foods. It doesn't mean that those foods are no longer appealing or don't taste good anymore, they just don't work for what you want to do. Not everyone has to work as hard to diet. Just like an open relationship. Some people can still grow and maintain a great relationship, while having some desserts on the side.

PAGE 1 (1) :1