Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Could you ever be a swinger?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Could you ever be a swinger?

Feb 25, 2011 05:52:06 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Could you ever be a swinger?
I am not interested in what the life style is about or wanting to know information about it. I am just curious to see how many people could be swingers with their current bf/gf or wife/husband and why or why not?
I am monogomous, so this is just for fun and see some different peoples thoughts.

Feb 25, 2011 07:45:32 AM
SwingerGuest_sugarbeagle

my husband and i are "swingers" but only because he and i are both bi, when we are with another couple he plays with the man and i with the woman, i have no interest in being with another man or he with another woman....we just get out of it what we can't give each other.

Feb 25, 2011 06:38:16 AM
SwingerGuest_Bob

It's a pity more people don't realise that swinging is one of the most amazing ways to enhance your intimate relationship and bring you closer together. It is certainly that way for me and for the couples we have met swinging. To enjoy a sexually free relationship in which you want to pleasure and explore with your partner is a wonderful thing to do together.
Read Michael Andrews' Book, "How To Turn Your Wife Into a Swinger" at www.swingwithyourwife.com

PAGE 1 (1) :1