Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:I would like to know if it is possible to date someone who used to be a swinger,but says he will change to bn?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: I would like to know if it is possible to date someone who used to be a swinger,but says he will change to bn?

Mar 01, 2011 08:28:57 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

I would like to know if it is possible to date someone who used to be a swinger,but says he will change to bn?
He said he would change for me, but it has been one and half years and he still talks about it, says he would love for me to just try it once and see how I feel about it. It is not something I want to do, but do I go against how I feel to keep him? Also would it be wrong to go to a swingers club with him and have no intentions of doing anything, just for him to be around the enviorment, he says that would be enough for him, what do you think?

Mar 03, 2011 01:35:32 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Responses: 988
Level: swingerology_vip
It doesn't sound like he changed just compromised a bit ... swinging as a couple requires communication and a solid foundation ... it doesn't sound like he's listening ... If he's pushing you now it'll get worse if you step into environment because now he'll try and get you to interact with others for the possibility ... I've been with my wife and BFF for 20 years I just let her take her time and warm up at her own pace ...Curious have you ever fantasized about being with another male/ or female while in a dedicated relationship ??

PAGE 1 (1) :1