Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:If you had the chance to be a swinger, would you?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: If you had the chance to be a swinger, would you?

Mar 07, 2011 05:22:00 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

If you had the chance to be a swinger, would you?
Even if you were married and happy? Why would you? What about STD's?

Mar 07, 2011 07:41:00 AM
SwingerGuest_Bob

Swinging, done the right way, can add a wonderful dimension to a relationship. After all, who doesn't have fantasies? Every 'successful' swinger I have met has a very deep relationship with their partner based on real communication and love.

Mar 08, 2011 10:01:53 AM
Nphxcpl4fun

As a couple our life revolves around our family. We are all about our kid. We knew all along but realized we were losing not only our personal identities but also our identity as a couple. With playing the way we do it gives us something that is obviously shared that in no way involves the rest of our family or the other parts of our life. It is something she and I do together that helps to bond, like a shared hobby even, lol.
As for std's, I think it is so interesting when we talk to new swingers that this comes up before they even ask about jealousy issues.You will run into far more jealousy issues in the lifestyle than you will std's, in my observation anyway. As for addressing the concerns it is a judgment call, We get tested with our annual physicals. We suggest and request that our partners do as well. We are forthright with our doctors and tell them we play so we do get full std panels done. Use condoms and go through a bit of a qualify process with playmates. There is no way to be 100% sure though. For those concerned with std;s though I do ask if they drive, eat fast food, eat at restaurants, ever had elective surgery, travel overseas, go shooting, drink, do illicit drugs. Most of those things give you far less return for far more risk, imo.
Have fun, play safe and play often.

PAGE 1 (1) :1