Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum General Swingers Info Sex Toys  Thread:Guys and Sex Toys

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Guys and Sex Toys

Mar 07, 2011 10:30:14 PM
Swingerology
Responses: 988
Level: Admins
Guys and Sex Toys
Would you as a guy get the as much as a sex toy as do women. Take this one for example.

rated a 4 out of 5 stars, one review "This stroker feels absolutely amazing! Second best to the real thing. Put your thumb over the hole at the end and really does feel like getting head! Lube up and get ready!"

But I don't know where a woman can use a sex toy for foreplay to get ready or sex for hours if a guy uses a sex toy is to get the job done...and he's done.. I'm I missing something?

Mar 11, 2013 09:27:03 PM
Aktronia

Its not the same. Although its entertaining, the feel is just not like the real thing. Not to mention, the muscle control some women have. You wont find that in a toy like the one shown. Also, the element of the interaction and the warmth is just not the same. Even if you get warming gel. Its just a completely different feeling.

Mar 12, 2013 11:35:46 AM
Swingerology
Level: Admins

"

Originally Posted by: Aktronia
Its not the same. Although its entertaining, the feel is just not like the real thing. Not to mention, the muscle control some women have. You wont find that in a toy like the one shown. Also, the element of the interaction and the warmth is just not the same. Even if you get warming gel. Its just a completely different feeling.

"

Nothing beats a real person, but they're making toys that are giving 'dicks' great competition, there must me a toy for a guy that can come close. I even heard of people buying full realistic female dolls. Would it not be a good substitute?

PAGE 1 (1) :1