Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:where do you meet swingers?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: where do you meet swingers?

Mar 08, 2011 11:27:31 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

where do you meet swingers?
how and where do swingers meet each other? If you are a swinger, can you provide some of the pros and cons of the lifestyle that only those that live it would know?

Jun 15, 2011 07:04:52 AM
Sexygram_pair50
Responses: 988

Hey...I'm posting this on here. I would like to know if there are any soft swap swingers in the Madison, WI Rockford,IL area. We are about midway between these two cities. We have been doing the full swap thing for several years but lately I've not been happy in it. I enjoy flirting with other men and dressing sexy to get them hot and excited. I love my husband and only want to have sex with him. In this lifestyle we have met so many people who have marital issues and then they want to take my husband. Not good... Please feel free to respond to this if you think we would be a good fit together. I can send some pics if you'd like later. We like to meet for drinks and talking. I have size D boobs and don't mind showing them off. Look forward to chatting later.

PAGE 1 (1) :1