Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:how can swingers cheat wanna know?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: how can swingers cheat wanna know?

Mar 08, 2011 11:32:20 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

how can swingers cheat wanna know?
um i have boss where i work that says that him and his ex wife were swingers, and that she cheated on him, i wanna know how that is possible. does anyone know?

Mar 08, 2011 11:13:18 AM
Nphxcpl4fun

Many people think swingers just screw around with whoever they want whenever they want. Although that may be the case form some, each and every single couple brings their own unique experiences and desires to the game. For some they only have sex in front of others , some only have oral with others but save intercourse for each other only, others still only play in the same room and others only do full swap. Whatever ground rules a couple establish, those are their rules, and any violation of them is cheating.

Mar 08, 2011 11:34:59 AM
SwingerGuest_Matt

Even swingers have rules for the relationship. Maybe they both have to be at the same party, maybe they have to tell each other about it before hand, maybe they have to meet the third party...

If his wife was stepping out and had a BF on the side that he did not know about and was outside of the rules which they agreed to, she was cheating.

Mar 08, 2011 02:42:52 AM
SwingerGuest_☠ Bunky ☠

Every couple has their own rules when it comes to swinging. Its not as cut and dry as you may think if he made a rule and she broke it then it would be the same thing being in a swinging type relationship does not give either spouse the right to go have relations with everyone they meet on the street unless it is previously agreed on .

Mar 09, 2011 10:30:44 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
Well if its a trick question I will answer it best i can ... My wife and I are swingers ...we tend to have rules that stated that we wouldn't play without the other under the same roof... so basically we wouldn't play alone ... I came home and found my best friend fucking her in the ass I didn't know about it thats called cheating ... we've gotten past that its in communication if you have a set of rules and don't abide by them or you're not telling someone you're screwing someone than its probably cheating ... swinging is a mutual thing that involves communication ... w/o its cheating

PAGE 1 (1) :1