Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:My husband cheated on me and now he wants us to become swingers. Should I do it?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: My husband cheated on me and now he wants us to become swingers. Should I do it?

Mar 09, 2011 12:31:52 PM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

My husband cheated on me and now he wants us to become swingers. Should I do it?
Two months after we were married my husband cheated on me with his ex. He said he did it because I was constantly accusing him of being with her. Two after the infidelity he has asked me to join a swingers club with him. I not 100% over the cheating but we have a good marriage and I want to make him happy.

Mar 09, 2011 12:36:00 PM
SwingerGuest_нσte8$e4etex$`8 e3s`e8 

Hey dont do wht he wants if you dont feel you want to. he cheated on you which was unacceptable and if he truely cared about you he would accept you didnt want to join. i think you should have a long chat with him and explain your feelings. hopefully he will realise how much this is bothering you and resolve the problem. good luck ;D

Mar 09, 2011 12:37:15 PM
SwingerGuest_Phaedra H

Nothing wrong with wanting to make him happy. But he should be making the same efforts towards you as well. Your husband is NOT ready to be committed if he wants to swing. I guarantee he will be upset if you tell him no. DON'T DO IT JUST FOR HIS SAKE. If you don't want to FOR WHATEVER REASON, then let him know that. And his reason for cheating was a lame excuse. You might prepare yourself for rough times. Your husband is a joke.

Mar 09, 2011 12:46:26 PM
SwingerGuest_Tim

Being a swinger is not going to make your husband happy - it will most likely not make you happy either.

No committed man is going to cheat on his wife after 2 months and he certainly will not ask her to join a swinging club with him. He didn't want a wife - he wanted a live-in FWB that also washes his socks.

GO find a good man.

PAGE 1 (1) :1