Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Taking one for the team

Mar 16, 2011 09:35:14 PM
Nphxcpl4fun
Responses: 988

Taking one for the team
Ok, who is guilty of having taken one for the team?
More than once?

We only do mfm's so it is all on her she takes whoever or whatever she wants, never have to settle :).

Mar 17, 2011 12:37:20 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
I can't say either of us has taken one for the team ... if one of us isn't interested than thats the end of it ... no fun being forced into something you don't want

Mar 18, 2011 08:50:08 AM
Lookyloo6943more
well with us my wife and I have been friends for the whole time ... we talk ... but we're not just looking at looks . We have to have people we get along with ... of course that means no one is taking one for the team lol ... altho I do have a wingman in San Antonio who is drop dead handsome and I'm the chum lol so may it is I whom is the ugly duckling LOL ...

Mar 22, 2011 07:58:00 AM
Swingerology
Level: Admins
I must say, that was one of the first things we discussed, and since our solution was to join the lifestyle for both of us we make sure we both have fun...even if it's not a taking one for the team situation where everyone got along and somewhere along the line one of us felt uncomfortable, we stop and move on

Apr 17, 2011 01:31:31 PM
Lookyloo6943more
just dealt with a couple that considers themselves newbies they claimed first experience was great the 2nd one went badly since he was not interested in the female .... my response LOL was that's not a bad thing ... there was no stalking , or drama, etc involved apparently he went ahead and did the lady ??? Can any guys say thats a bad thing ?

PAGE 1 (1) :1