Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Someone explain swingers to me?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Someone explain swingers to me?

Mar 19, 2011 02:10:49 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Someone explain swingers to me?
My neighbours are swingers. He's 69 & she's 54. One time a few months ago i said to him "man you always got a lot of people over don't you" He said that it's because they have swinger parties. Basically other couples come over & they have random sex all night. Then he said that he rents an apartment a few towns over so that he can take women there & his wife has men at their house. Their daughter is 16 & he says she knows. Apparently they explained to her that it's normal to have sex with different people as long as you only love one person. Is this extremely weird or more common than i think?

Mar 19, 2011 10:17:28 PM
Nphxcpl4fun

My wife and I are pretty open about playing. Not that we advertise it at family gatherings, but if someone asks point blank we do not deny it.

I recall one couple kind of cornering me and asking some pointed questions about the lifestyle. I cleared up a few myths, and tried to make the point that everyone knows people who swing. As it turns out i KNEW a sister of her's played. I told them they knew someone who played they simply did not know the person played. I was not about to out anyone so I am sure ti left them wondering all night.

The couple you know likely did not tell their daughter when she was 9 years old. Maybe when they felt she was emotionally able to handle it or maybe she found pictures, video or even walked in on a scene then rather than try to deny it they explained things as ably as possible.

The point is that LOTS of people play, to varying levels and frequency. And there are varying levels of discretion applied.

imo

Mar 19, 2011 02:16:22 AM
SwingerGuest_Jayne Savage

The 'swingers' scene really started poppin' in the 70's. They'd have swinger parties where you get to the house, put your keys in a bowl and whoever pulled your keys out, that's who you were with. They've been somewhat popular since then. It's not so common, thank God, but probably just as common as the nudist, s&m's and all the rest. I think it's creepy but, to each his own.

PAGE 1 (1) :1