Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:What I really need to know is how normal is this (swingers type question)?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: What I really need to know is how normal is this (swingers type question)?

Apr 08, 2011 09:36:35 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

What I really need to know is how normal is this (swingers type question)?
So I'm a 22 year old girl and seriously no bragging I am attractive. I am in a long term relationship and would never EVER cheat on my boyfriend.

I was getting really close with this girl and really excited because we are a lot alike and I don't have a lot of girl friends. Her boyfriend and my boyfriend really get along too.

At a party at their house on Saturday night, I fell asleep in the spare bedroom (drunk) and woke up to her boyfriend with his hand up my shirt asking to kiss me. WOOOOAHHHHHHH very very bad. So I told my boyfriend and we didn't know what to do about it because everyone was drunk so we just went to bed together. In the middle of the night I heard them talking about it like they are swingers or something and they both want me.

Now, this has happened with three other couples we know, that not necessarily wanted to include my boyfriend but wanted to do stuff with me. Even getting graphic saying stuff like the guys would masturbate on the bed while me and the girl made out and messed around!

Now, I don't judge people for what they are into, but I really am not attracted to girls in any way, and I don't want to be ";shared" or "share" my boyfriend either.

Why would this keep happening to me???? Is it some sort of signal I give off or is it just because I'm hot or is it just something that happens to a lot of people???

By the way the weirdest part (not that the whole thing wasn't weird and violating) about her boyfriend groping me is that FOR A FACT I have never flirted with him or given him any crazy ideas, we barely have even said two words to eachother.

Will add more detail if needed.
best idea i've heard all day....maybe i will write a book about it.........

Apr 10, 2011 04:47:35 PM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
apparently you are a very attractive person whether thats inside our outside or both who knows ... If you're not into swinging don't be forced ... take it as a compliment they want to include you intimately ... sometimes when the chemistry is right things have a way of working out ... but if you don't talk to B/F you may lose him in the process its about communication as well

Jul 03, 2011 10:22:20 PM
Samanthawilli

Do you routinely go to parties and get so drunk you pass out? If so, I believe we have located the source of the misunderstanding.

PAGE 1 (1) :1