Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:I would love to be a swinger!! How do I make my boyfriend want to too?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: I would love to be a swinger!! How do I make my boyfriend want to too?

Apr 24, 2011 04:33:20 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

I would love to be a swinger!! How do I make my boyfriend want to too?
I am very much into the idea of my man having a another woman pleasure him while I watch.. I also like the idea of couple swapping now my ? Is how do I make my boyfriend okay with this idea and how do I approach him about it. Thanks

Apr 26, 2011 09:26:07 PM
Nphxcpl4fun

I don't think you make him do anything. Communication is key in any relationship. All the more important when playing with others. I suggest you bring it up during foreplay or during sex and gauge his reaction. If he reacts well, mention it again in a totally non sexual setting a couple of days later. gauge his reaction then. If you make it that far, come back and let us know, We will have more instructions :).

Apr 30, 2011 10:51:57 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
essentially correct you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink. Bring it up and see where it goes... most people tend to be in secure so beaware he might not be open to a full swap with a couple ... and a single female is sometimes not ez to find either ... take your time and hopefully things work out

PAGE 1 (1) :1