Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Question for swingers?

Jun 05, 2011 11:29:54 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Question for swingers?
I have a question for swingers, and I am not interested in hearing about how I am disgusting or a whore... I respect your lifetsyle choices, you respect mine.

My husband and I have had threesomes in the past - they were great, we both really enjoyed them and have had no negative side effects on our relationship (first threesome was 2 years ago and if anything it made us closer) I have a higher sex drive than him and am very horny but he is extremely skilled so always keeps me satisfied. I am bisexual and he is straight - we have only ever had FFM threesomes which I am perfectly fine with.

Lately I have been fantastising about group sex and exhibitionism. My husband is not comfortable with another guy touching me - he was open and up front about this and the idea of actually havign sex with another guy doesnt really arouse me so I have always been fine with it. We have never actually been to a swingers club though, so we were talking about giving it a go the other day. I am really interested, we looked up swingers clubs in the area and overall we're looking forward to going. The only thing I'm worried about is this. We are both young, fit and attractive (in our early twenties) and the stereotype of swingers is that they are older and not always attractive. I dont mind sex with people older than me, but I do have some standards and dont want to have sex with someone who I dont find attractive. I'm worries that I will go there and be accosted by men or unattractive women - is this what it will be like? Is it like a normal club where you appraoch people and talk to them and respectfully dont touch them until you have at least said hello, or will people be coming up to me and grabbing me without my permission?

I dont want to go and get angry that someone touched me innapropriately without my permission when that is the norm - so what is the culture like? Dont get me wrong, i really want to be touched inappropriately, but I would like to be able to choose who!

If swinging culture varies from [place to place, we are in Sydney Australia.

Jun 05, 2011 11:35:33 AM
SwingerGuest_ascotprincess1983

I am not a swinger but i have been to swingers clubs in Brisbane. From what i remember, yes there are a lot of older and undesirable people there but the rules are quite clear. No means no and you are not allowed to touch another person/couple without permission. People there are actually very normal and respectful, most have a chat with you first then ask if you want to join them and you have every right to say no. You have every right to go and decide not to swing that evening, there is no pressure. So the choice is up to you guys and it's not like wild animals trying to grab you, it's a lot more respectful than you'd think.

Jun 05, 2011 11:43:03 AM
SwingerGuest_Space

There are swingers clubs (like groups, not like a bar-club type thing) that meet at someone's house once a month for a party and most of those have age/look requirements. I don't know about much in AUS but I'm sure if you go to a club and find someone similar to you and ask about these groups, chances are they'll know something about it. There are groups that are strictly younger (30 and under or 25 and under or whatever) and some that are geared towards older couples... Try the swingers club first and if you feel uncomfortable, leave. But its helpful to talk to some older swingers to get to know the scene. No one is going to straight out touch you or hit on you right away. Most swingers aren't like that. They have boundaries and ways to get to the sex, just like you. And if you don't feel respected, its ok to walk away. Be confident and talkative. You can learn a lot.... Oh and I forgot to mention, there are usually "meet & greets" with the swingers clubs and groups before the actual "sex night" so if they're not your type, you just don't go to the club or party. Call the place you want to go to and see if they offer these types of meet and greets. GL

PAGE 1 (1) :1