Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: 37:My pushy players

Jun 07, 2011 10:24:01 PM
Swingerology
Responses: 988
Level: Admins
37:My pushy players
This past weekend I found myself at a lifestyle event that was both fun and entertaining in more ways than one. It was full of eye candy and welcoming people, both seasoned and green. We even went to the after party, which wasn’t in the original plan, and that’s when things began to get a little disturbing.
Although I am glad we decided to go to the after party, I wasn’t too happy about the couple with the overly pushy male. The man could not take a hint if his life depended on it, and when I finally pushed him out of my personal space, and said “I’m not interested”, he still kept coming at me. This brings up an important issue I want to touch on this week about couple interaction and body language. When interacting with other swingers, it is important and helpful to pay close attention to their body language. Because people don’t like rejection, they tend to also shy away from telling others no straight out. No one wants to embarrass or offend anyone by telling them they are not interested. If you are too blunt with people, they say you’re an asshole or a bitch or something even more colorful. This is why it is important to pay attention to the body language of the people you are talking too. That way you will possibly know, before they even tell you “NO”, that they are not interested and you won’t end up wasting your time trying to get to know them.

It’s also important to know your partner. Ladies, no matter how respectful your partner is, you need to realize that at some point, someone may think he’s a little pushy simply because he’s a man and he is in the lifestyle. If you’ve been drinking, “liquid courage” may become your enemy if you become too free spirited. Remember everyone in the lifestyle will not be on your level of experience or comfort. You don’t have to be up each other’s butt to know what is going on with your partner, but you should be aware of each other. In the lifestyle we all want to have fun and the best way to do that is to look out for each other in regard to both the good and the bad.

Von

PAGE 1 (1) :1