Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:is it a good choice to become a swinger if your partner is into that lifestyle?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: is it a good choice to become a swinger if your partner is into that lifestyle?

Jun 18, 2011 09:14:16 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

is it a good choice to become a swinger if your partner is into that lifestyle?

Jun 18, 2011 09:16:08 AM
SwingerGuest_Deacon

Only if you are as well. If you don't like it it'll ruin the relationship. Frankly anyone who is engaging in multiple partners doesn't know how to have a relationship, IMO.

Jun 18, 2011 09:25:18 AM
SwingerGuest_Suzy Q

No, not for that reason alone. It is a good choice to become a swinger if you at least WANT to try it for yourself.

My husband and I occasionally visit swingers clubs ourselves. Sometimes I see those couples, one partner likes it and the other just goes along with it.

Best case scenario: one person into having sex with everything that moves and one person tagging along visibly feeling miserable. Followed by resentment.

Worst case scenario: drama. Very very bad drama. Followed by very bad break-up. Or maybe THAT is the best case scenario, at least that way the not-into-it partner is free to find somebody who doesn't get her (she is most often a woman) to trample all over her own boundaries.

Swinging can be fun. A LOT of fun. But it is perfectly valid not to be into it. I think in any relationship swinging should only be an option if both partners are into it.

@Deacon: was there REALLY no way to put your (in itself sensible) response without insulting those with a lifestyle you don't understand? My relationship is just fine, thank you very much.

Jun 18, 2011 09:22:56 PM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
swinging can be fun if both partners enjoy it ... don't do it if its only your partners idea ... and if you try it and don't like it step away as well don't ruin your relationship over it

Jun 18, 2011 10:13:18 PM
Nphxcpl4fun

No means no. That means swinging too. If you are not interested then do not. If you are, try it you might like it.

If it is a deal breaker with a perspective life partner, you may reconsider your situation. Just a suggestion.

PAGE 1 (1) :1