Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Is it safe to be a swinger?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Is it safe to be a swinger?

Jun 20, 2011 04:37:18 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Is it safe to be a swinger?
I have always thought about the idea about being a swinger off and on and now the thought has been in my head even more now. I'm done having children...I have a 4yr old and a 1yr old and I do live with their father but we don't consider ourselves together. we just live together for the convience. I don't want to disrespect him and sleep with someone else so I have always asked him to think about the idea so we can go together so he doesn't think I am trying to disrespect him. If we both go then we can be with other people w/o the feelings that we are disrespecting the other person. He used to always say no right away but now he is at least thinking about it and he said he would consider it. I want us to be able to do something fun together and I think this is the best thing possible. I really want to do it...but I have to be careful mostly for my children. I want to be around for them for a long time and I don't want to catch anything. For those of you that have done this type of thing, is it safe?

Jun 21, 2011 05:20:32 AM
SwingerGuest_blue e

Yes, it's as safe (if not safer) than just picking-up some stranger in a bar. However, you'll find that as a single male it is very difficult to break into the swinger lifestyle with couples and there are not a whole lot of single females on swinger dating sites.

It's hard for a single male to break into the lifestyle with couples because there have been so many single males that just "don't get it" and have ruined the fun for others that come after them. What I mean by "don't get it" is that they are lecherous and rude and think that just because a woman is on a swingers dating site that they are looking for sex anytime, anywhere and with anyone.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Swingers are people just like anyone else and the same rules that would apply to trying to score with a single girl you met at work or at a night club applies to swinger women, also. The fact is that most swingers have very plentiful and satisfying sex lives at home with their spouse so they don't need you, but if they have a certain MFM threesome fantasy or they like to play where the wife goes out and is naughty with someone else, than they will be looking for you.

The other thing is that for every couple looking to add a single male to their sex play there are two single males looking for them. Your odds that way are terrible. By comparison, there are 25 couples looking for single women for every single woman looking for a couple.

If you do get lucky and a couple wants to meet you you are going to be pretty dang safe. Most couples will want to meet you in a public place like a restaurant or sports bar, etc. to see if there is any chemistry and if they want to go further with you. Also, some websites like Swingular validate their members as "Real" or "VIP" meaning they have have provided proof to the website owner that they are who they say they are.

Jun 21, 2011 09:43:21 AM
SwingerGuest_Zippy

Strangely Swinging is Safer than you think and funner than you can imagine

PAGE 1 (1) :1