Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Ladies Please Answer? Do you ever suspect that some of your married friends live the swinger lifestyle & put?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Ladies Please Answer? Do you ever suspect that some of your married friends live the swinger lifestyle & put?

Jun 27, 2011 11:16:42 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Ladies Please Answer? Do you ever suspect that some of your married friends live the swinger lifestyle & put?
on the wholesome family front to friends & family? I went to the couples swinger convention last week & most of the couples that lived this lifestyle have happy marriages ranging from 10 to 20 years. How would you react if a married couple that you really looked up to swing with other couples. Would it piss you off? And what would turn you off from swinging?

Jun 27, 2011 11:19:42 AM
SwingerGuest_Happy-2

My wife and I went to a swinger party once. We didn't "do" anything, but yeah, swingers are pretty much as you describe. It would be fine with me if friends of mine turned out to be swingers - no skin off my nose.

Jun 27, 2011 11:20:46 AM
SwingerGuest_EverTight

Why would it make me angry? I don't have any problem with folks who swing. Just because it isn't my cup of tea doesn't mean it doesn't work for everyone. I don't like cantaloupe, but I don't look down on people who do...
If anything, it would interest me more in swinging, since there are so many people who can enjoy sex with other partners and yet not let that hamper their marriage. I think that's pretty amazing...I don't think I could do it, but it would sure be fun to try.
Just because they have open sexual relationships doesn't make them bad or make their marriage a 'front'. They aren't cheating, sneaking around and hurting their partner...they are just having fun.

Jun 27, 2011 11:21:48 AM
SwingerGuest_♫ Mad Luv ♫ aka ~Pril

do i suspect a few times but then life gets in my way and I can't think up things about other people again.
if a couple I looked up to do the swinging why would i care. I look up to what they have how they get what they have isn't my business. plus what works for them might not work for me. And i'm very happy they found something that makes them happy bottom line that's all that matters.
i'm not really into swining from the get go so no..

Jun 28, 2011 05:08:14 PM
Samanthawilli

s

PAGE 1 (1) :1