Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:What are peoples thoughts on swinging/swingers?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: What are peoples thoughts on swinging/swingers?

Jul 06, 2011 08:58:10 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

What are peoples thoughts on swinging/swingers?
I am not here asking for advice but simply asking opinions. If you found out you had friends who were swingers, would you support their decision or rally against it?? Why?? Have you ever thought about trying it and why? I am looking for open-minded opinions, people who have had the thought cross their minds and the thought appealed in some way. Do not answer if all you have to say is negative.

Thanks

Jul 07, 2011 12:55:31 PM
Nphxcpl4fun

Personally I am typically supportive of people in healthy relationships pursuing the lifestyle. If they are in an unhealthy relationship, being dishonest or forcing their partner to play, then I am all against it.

Aside from that I do not see where it is my place or how it should matter if I support or do not support them in their decision to pursue the lifestyle. It is each individuals choice to make.

imo

Jul 06, 2011 09:00:58 AM
SwingerGuest_veevevee

It is actually more fun then you think, you should support it maybe ryit one time with your friends see how it goes

Jul 06, 2011 09:02:03 AM
SwingerGuest_Mary Kontrarry

My thoughts on this is: If everyone involved is an informed, consenting adult, then party on. If even ONE person in the equation is either unaware of the activity (swinging in this case) or does not consent to it, then the party's over.

The thought has occurred to me for my own personal life, but my parameters are so fixed that it's not likely to happen.

Jul 06, 2011 09:04:49 AM
SwingerGuest_Brad B. No. 5

"If you found out you had friends who were swingers, would you support their decision or rally against it?? Why??"

Their business. Not mine. Nor to judge.............unless they have kids. Then, I think they need to give the lifestyle up til the kids are grown and moved out, at least

"Have you ever thought about trying it and why?"

Thought about it, yes. Just because I'm kinky and somewhat bi myself, and think this life is probably all we got, so want a partner whose a bit adventurous and willing to try different things. Like group play......BUT........I dunno about 'swinging' too much. Just because I'd be picky about who to trust or 'invite in'. People are often manipulative and immature. I'm never having kids anyway, so that wouldn't be an issue.

Jul 06, 2011 10:31:10 AM
SwingerGuest_Ron again

Been there and done that both of us really enjoyed it I was surprise how turned on I got seeing my wife with another guy or women .If anyone is open mined about sex and want to try new thing then go for it.Bi Bi.

PAGE 1 (1) :1