Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Do swingers have certain signals?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Do swingers have certain signals?

Jul 17, 2011 04:38:23 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Do swingers have certain signals?
I was recently in Atlantic City with my wife on a card table. A couple sat down next to us to play and the women started what seemed to be an innocent conversation with us. Then she started asking my wife questions about her watch and dress such as where she got them are they real designer. She then introduces her male Friend to me at the table which I find unusual at a card table. She then proceeds to apply makeup at the table and asks my wife to watch and tell her if she is doing it right. Made us very uncomfortable and we finally left. I say they were swingers. Is the application of lipstick a signal?

Jul 17, 2011 04:51:47 AM
SwingerGuest_T. J.

I don't think that they were swingers. The woman was probably trying to sell your wife the makeup/cosmetics.

Jul 17, 2011 06:35:46 AM
SwingerGuest_E G

There's no universal signal. If they were displaying a signal, maybe an Atlantic City swinger can help answer that. And if there is no "signal" in Atlantic City either, then I guess that couple was just very strange.

PAGE 1 (1) :1