Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Why do swingers put their sexual health at risk?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Why do swingers put their sexual health at risk?

Aug 14, 2011 04:22:36 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

Why do swingers put their sexual health at risk?
So i spent a couple of weeks with some swingers and we talked a lot, they say they sleep with people who they have no clue as to their sexual pasts nor whether they are infected with something, they say they wear condoms (some don't even do that apparently) and i m like what if it breaks and hey had no answers beyond you don't know what swinging is all about, they actually laughed when i said do you go and get tested regularly with your partners, they have so many they can't keep track.

Herpes can be transmitted simply through kissing, they said if the got pregnant abortion would ensue and genital warts aren't always visible in their early stages, i spent the time with them as i was trying to figure out if it was something i might like to try but it just seems like they are just irresponsible people, i could understand if their fun was moral and responsible but they just seem like they don't mind dodging bullets as long as they get to orgasm, i couldn't live like that so i broke the friendship off.

Aug 14, 2011 09:43:07 PM
Nphxcpl4fun

Thank you for sharing your story with all of us. I am sure you have convinced all of the ignorant swingers of the world as to the folly of our ways.

Ne'er again shall my cock plunge recklessly toward any uninitiated nor vetted vag.

Aug 14, 2011 04:24:21 AM
SwingerGuest_akatsuki

people with herpes or aids or any STD don't have sex.

Aug 14, 2011 04:29:11 AM
SwingerGuest_Bodhi

IDK. I know you're being more paranoid then needed, but still some people. I personally know several people who have repeatedly engaged in this kind of behaviour, often without using condoms, for decades and have never caught anything. IDK.

Oh, the herpes that can spread through kissing is a different variant than the genital variety and is actually incredibly common. Surprisingly much less so than in times gone by. Things like kissing booths at church fundraisers and fairs used to be common. Hard to believe. By the age of 70 some 95= of people have it. In most people they get a cold sore every few years or so and then it seems to stay dormant.

Still......yuck.

Aug 14, 2011 04:33:33 AM
SwingerGuest_Berlin Advice

I swing, and like the person above me said, if someone knows they have an STD, they are criminally responsible if they have sex with someone and don't disclose that first. My gf and I only sleep with people who have been tested regularly, while wearing a condom, and preferably people we already know and not just meeting at a club. We have never contracted an STD and met some really great people, had some very, very wild times. You just have to take some time with it and make sure that the people you are with are just as clean and concerned about staying that way as you are. In all reality, its more sexually safe than just hooking up with someone you meet at a bar or something.

I find it pretty irresponsible of your friends to not get checked regularly, because accidents do happen. Its understandable that it turned you off swinging, but just look for people who swing and use their heads, we're out there.

Aug 14, 2011 04:54:44 AM
SwingerGuest_Erilena_Lembie

its understandable that your turned off so its fine that you broke off the friendship. But it's their life and since you can't control what they do, just let them do what they want and live with the soon to be consequences of their actions.

Sep 15, 2011 08:19:22 PM
Swingerology
Level: Admins
There are bad apples in every bunch.

I've met irresponsible swingers that attend gathering frequently and participate in irresponsible activity that most swingers that I've known for a long time would not engage in. So I would say for most swingers, if we generalize, are responsible when getting their orgasm.

PAGE 1 (1) :1