Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:If your a swinger how are?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: If your a swinger how are?

Aug 27, 2011 01:11:29 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

If your a swinger how are?
How are u in love if you n your husband r swingers? U love some1 but u let them sleep with another person... N u do the same? I do t understand? Someone plz explain lol

Aug 27, 2011 01:13:01 AM
SwingerGuest_RobC

Why does it have to be "you n your Husband" What about you n your wife? and Whats love got to do with sex?

Aug 27, 2011 01:18:06 AM
SwingerGuest_Myabee

Ya I don't get it either, but what I have learned is that every relationship is different... some couples are into that type of thing. As for me love has everything to do with sex. That's the most intimate thing you can do with another human being. It's the same way for my husband & that is why we are married to each other b/c our thoughts are the same. Neither one of us would ever have a 3 some (i know some couples that have) & we both get jealous over each other. Like for instance he got jealous over me kissing a girl at a party. I love it that he's like that. :)

Sep 06, 2011 08:31:47 AM
Dddroadrunner

Even if you are in love with your wife/husband, does not mean that they are truely fulfilling your sexual desires. My wife and I got into swinging, because she was curious about being with another woman (and God knows, I am not that.) So, we discussed it and decided that being into the swinging lifestyle is a way to explore that.
Also, she is into light bondage, and I am not really into any of it, so she has another person that she plays that role with, as it gives her great pleasure when she needs that type of play,
As to always being with another opposite sex, to be into swinging, that is not always the case. I let my wife play with other females, sometimes while I watch, and more often than not, when it is just her and the other lady. Now, there are times that we play with full couples, where we both get to play with the female, or it is just a full swap.
But, you can still love your wife/husband, even if you are having "sex" with someone else. And to us, swinging isn't all about sex. it is about becoming friends with others, and if things go from there, than so be it. it will just be friends with benefits.

Sep 08, 2011 08:07:07 PM
Samanthawilli

I love my husband. I also love sex. We both do. There is much more to love then just sex, and, believe it or not, there is much more to sexuality then just your husband or wife.

Sep 15, 2011 08:27:38 PM
Swingerology
Level: Admins

"

Originally Posted by: Samanthawilli
I love my husband. I also love sex. We both do. There is much more to love then just sex, and, believe it or not, there is much more to sexuality then just your husband or wife.

"

Oct 01, 2011 12:56:07 PM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
I love my wife and we are best of friends and I guess I like seeing her get off or watch her get some body off ... if you equate love and sex you're probably gonnah ave a hard time in a relationship

Oct 03, 2011 04:36:51 AM
Dreways

You don't need to understand.
If I have to explain it to you, then this is not the life style for you.
Just say " Have a nice day", and be on your way.
Thank You.

PAGE 1 (1) :1