Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:im just so disgusted that he used to be a former swinger?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: im just so disgusted that he used to be a former swinger?

Sep 13, 2011 08:08:35 AM
Asked2Swingers
Responses: 988

im just so disgusted that he used to be a former swinger?
i dont want to tell him this but when he tries to kiss me or hug me or hold me, i pull away. i think im being judgmental and he's been nothing but nice to me. but after he telling me all his past and what he's done (like cheat too) i find it just hard to appreciate him and find him very undesirable. he has a lot of baggage.... but i know everyone has baggage. does this make me a bad person?? does this make me too critical??
i asked him y he never told me this past of his and he says its because he didn't want to scare me away. *sighs*

Sep 13, 2011 09:36:52 PM
Nphxcpl4fun

Not to judge you, but you should leave him and go back to church and review the part about forgiveness.

imo

Sep 13, 2011 08:28:35 AM
SwingerGuest_Lauren R

Honestly, I don't think you're being too judgmental or critical, and you are certainly not a bad person for having those feelings towards him.
There's a lot to think about. On one hand, this guy is really nice and there's a chance that he has changed. On another hand, there's a saying that goes "once a cheater, always a cheater." If this man admitted to cheating on past significant others, he'll probably do it again. Also, if the two of you have sexual relationship, you have to realize that you are not only sleeping with him, but you are pretty much sleeping with everyone he has slept with and you can pick up all kinds of nasty diseases. Obviously, that's true for anyone in a sexual relationships, but the fact that he was a swinger greatly increases the chance that you will contract an STD. I hate to say it, but he could be using you for sex.
Trust me when I say that there are a lot of guys out there that are really nice but don't have a strong sexual past. A lot of people used to tell me that; I didn't believe them and almost gave up on finding a nice guy, but then I met my super sweet, modest fiance. :)
Obviously, this decision is yours, but I hope my advice helped! Good luck with whatever you decide!

PAGE 1 (1) :1