Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:my bf is a swinger and wants me to go to a couple who he knows who are also swingers should i go to keep him h?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: my bf is a swinger and wants me to go to a couple who he knows who are also swingers should i go to keep him h?

Sep 21, 2011 07:21:46 AM
SwingerAmanda
Responses: 988

my bf is a swinger and wants me to go to a couple who he knows who are also swingers should i go to keep him h?
are swingers i have never done swinging in my life and hes always talking about the woman but im not bi sexual and the thought of doing that makes me sick with him talking about the woman do people think hes in love with this woman or just what she does for him and how would i cope if she starts doing things with him i want to make him happy do i just go along with it any advice would be great thank you in advance
my head is up my you know what thye situation is i left my flat for him before i found out about all this he wants the woman to do things to me but i dont have to do anything to her and then my bf wants to watch me have sex with the man in my head there is some emotional feelings towards the woman because he is always talking about her i dont know what my reaction would be if she went down on him im so confused about it all

Sep 21, 2011 10:15:58 PM
Nphxcpl4fun

Sounds like the ole bait n switch. He has you over a barrel and is playing you like he has done this before.

This much I will say, do not do anything you do not want to do.

From this short posting it sounds like neither of you should be with each other. best of luck.

Oct 03, 2011 04:31:36 AM
Dreways

Do not do anything you dont want to do.You will only end up resentfull.

PAGE 1 (1) :1