Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Can anyone answer me what's a SWINGER - what do they actually do?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Can anyone answer me what's a SWINGER - what do they actually do?

Sep 23, 2011 03:24:13 AM
SwingerIP man
Responses: 988

Can anyone answer me what's a SWINGER - what do they actually do?
Is it dancing around the pole or it's much 'deeper'??? I'm actually invited to a 'swingers' event, but don't know what's it about??

Sep 23, 2011 03:26:32 AM
SwingerGuest_wonderland449

A swinger is a married couple who have sex with other people, usually other married couples. For example, if two couples meet and do a 'wife swap' where each husband has sex with the other mans wife, then they go on with their life with the spouse like normal, they are considered swingers. Other people who are swingers are people who allow their partner to have sex outside the marriage- for example, a husband is allowed a mistress and the wife is allowed a lover, etc. basically its for married people to have sex with people other than their spouse, with their spouses permission. has nothing to do with a pole.

Sep 23, 2011 05:39:11 AM
SwingerGuest_Scott

Swinging or partner swapping is a non-monogamous behavior, in which both partners in a committed relationship agree, as a couple, for both partners to engage in sexual activities with other couples as a recreational or social activity.

Bit if it's Swing dance is a group of dances that developed with the swing style of jazz music in the 1920s-1950s,

Sep 25, 2011 07:48:34 AM
SwingerGuest_Wayne Park

A swingers event can have many forms.

Sometimes, as others have said it is a party where selected couples are invited with an OPPORTUNITY (not a requirement) to have sexual interaction with other couples. This interaction can range from flirting, to sexy party games, to sensual massage, to oral pleasure, to intercourse.

Othertimes, it is simply what we call a meet and greet - an opportunity to meet other peopl involved in the lifestyle and potentially make friends, or meet sexual partners.

It can also be convention style, where vendors appear and demonstrate products and services related to the swingers lifestyle, as well as attend seminars on things like dealing with jealousy, sensual massage, etc.

It sounds as though you may have been invited as what we call a "ticket". A ticket is someone who is brought along to a swingers event simply because it is for couples only even though they have no intention of participating.

If you decide to go, please understand that there IS NO REQUIREMENT for you to have any interaction at all with other people there.

Many people attend for curiousity, many attend because they are voyeuristic or exhibitionists, some attend because the sexually charged atmosphere enhances their own lovemaking with their partner.

Most people do not play with other than their partner when they first get into the lifestyle. It is often the result of years of "pillow talk" and fantasizing which finally culminates in the urge to actually take the plunge and experience some recreational sex.

Swingers in general have deeply loving and trusting relationships which allow them to experience sexual pleasure with others without causing issues in their marriage.

ALL successful swingers have a set of rules which guide their behavior as well as key words and signals which allow them to end uncomfortable situations.

I recommend that you have a discussion with whoever invited you to this event and clarify what their expectations are, which type of event you are attending, and why you were invited.

Best of luck!

PAGE 1 (1) :1