Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Is this an example of being a swinger?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Is this an example of being a swinger?

Sep 24, 2011 07:40:15 AM
Swingerjaye3rd89
Responses: 988

Is this an example of being a swinger?
My friend (who is bisexual) has a bf. She told me one of her hobbies is women....so she wants i guess a women companion. Her boyfriend is ok with this(as long as it's a woman but he doesn't interact with his gf and the girl)

I'm aware of swinger couples.
But is this an example of swinging? When one person in the relationship "swings" while the other doesnt? If not what is the correct term for that.?

Thanks in advance

Sep 24, 2011 08:01:06 AM
SwingerGuest_Tiffany

The definition of swingers is: Couples who exchange partners for sexual acts. For instance, Jack and Jill attend a swinger's club where they meet Bill and Brenda. Jack takes Brenda and Bill takes Jill and they go off and have sex. The couples have now exchanged partners in order to explore sexual acts with one another. When couples simply have sex with other people, but not in the same room and not together, they have an open relationship/marriage. An open relationship/marriage is a marriage where couples are allowed to sleep with other people outside of the relationship.

Sep 25, 2011 10:05:30 AM
SwingerGuest_Paul Scott

Swinging is just another kind of dating. There are so many different ways things can be done that can't really all be defined with their own little title.

Swinging is defined, by me - a swinger, as the consensual relationship of multiple partners. This means that anyone in the marriage/relationship can have multiple partners and those partners could be male only, female only, both.

Regardless, that sounds a lot like swinging to me.

Sep 25, 2011 10:59:18 AM
SwingerGuest_Ducky

It is a semi open relationship. Such relationships have nothing to do with swinging or "the lifestyle" as those who are swingers usually like to call it.
A fully open relationship allows for dating in any direction outside of the primary relationship with very few boundaries.
In a case like this (Many specific rules and definite boundaries) where just one may step out to satisfy their needs it is usually just called a semi open relationship and is one form of what many consider polyamory. Practitioners of a lifestyle as you describe usually say they are "poly" if they chose to self label at all.
Peoples definitions do vary in that though.

Oct 03, 2011 04:29:15 AM
Dreways

That is more of an open relationship.

Oct 03, 2011 04:29:58 AM
Dreways

this is more of an open relationship.

PAGE 1 (1) :1