Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:What should i do? i think my parents could be swingers but i think it could be worse?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: What should i do? i think my parents could be swingers but i think it could be worse?

Sep 26, 2011 04:40:50 AM
SwingerDMT
Responses: 988

What should i do? i think my parents could be swingers but i think it could be worse?
Idk what to do. My parents could be swingers and idk what think. I am scared that I am losing my fam. I seen a lot of things in my life and seen a lot of couples break up or just stay because of kids. I need some help. I don't know how to deal with this. How to deal with parents?they should write a book about it.

Sep 26, 2011 04:44:45 AM
SwingerGuest_luvlisteningtomusic

Stay out of thier marriage. You are just thier child nothing you can do or say can keep or break this marriage.

Sep 26, 2011 04:52:05 AM
SwingerGuest_maplesyrup

If it's a lifestyle you're parents are comfortable with, and it's not causing you any direct harm, then it's none of your business what they do in the intamacy of their relationship.

Oct 03, 2011 04:25:16 AM
Dreways

If your parents are swingers,It's somthing they both agree on and are comfortabl with. So don't worry...they know what they're doing.

PAGE 1 (1) :1