Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Toppless pools at resorts in Jamaica???? besides the swinger resorts...any others?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Toppless pools at resorts in Jamaica???? besides the swinger resorts...any others?

Sep 29, 2011 06:42:14 AM
Swinger?
Responses: 988

Toppless pools at resorts in Jamaica???? besides the swinger resorts...any others?
We want to go for a vacation and want not just beach topless sun abthing but topless at the resort pool as well...any info ?

Oct 01, 2011 08:37:30 AM
SwingerGuest_Bruce M

Hedonism II for topless or nude. "the swinger resort" is over stated these days at Hedo.. Adult, very, fun, over the top. Yes there are other places but they have more limitations on when and where.
We love going to Hedonism II even having been to other resorts and having conversations with people who have stayed at resorts where some topless sun bathing happens on the island we only plan on going back to Hedo, our Jamaica home. With around 95= re-booking by people who stay there something must be right.

The resort has a large area of beach where clothing of any kind is optional and this is where people who wish to go just topless tend to hang out. There is a walk up bar, nice grill and easy access to the main dining entertainment area from there as well. There is also a small pool next to the bar to hang out in and where a lot of the divers go after a dive trip to rinse off and grab a drink. Very quiet spot to relax and read or listen to your own music. This is also the area where the afternoon volleyball game happens.

So, my vote is Hedonism II

Oct 02, 2011 07:51:09 AM
SwingerGuest_My Best Friend Hates Me

There are numerous nude beaches around the world, some of which are legally recognised as such and others which are unofficially tolerated. There are also numerous other venues, such as swimming pools, where nude bathing is accepted. The first nude beach of the United States was established in San Gregorio in Northern California in 1967, as a private "free beach".

PAGE 1 (1) :1