Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:My girlfriends parents are swingers?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: My girlfriends parents are swingers?

Oct 14, 2011 09:11:27 AM
SwingerJames
Responses: 988

My girlfriends parents are swingers?
it's a weird situation, I'm 17 and she's 16. we live in a town where there has been known to be swinger parties and such, some marked with a white rock. but I have heard before from adults and other kids that her parents are swingers. if they are, then she definitely doesn't know about. it's weird to me, should I do anything?

Oct 14, 2011 09:21:58 AM
SwingerGuest_lil

Personally, I'd say get keep it to yourself. If your girlfriend tells you about it, then concur with her in a non-threatening way (don't scare her, because when she finds out she's gonna be FREAKED!).
IF she likes the idea, and you really care for her, then get the heck outta there. Someone like that is not marriage-material, because they'll probably cheat on you.

Good Luck!

Nov 05, 2011 07:57:51 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
First off if she doesn't really know I wouldn't tell her anything leave that between them to work out. If she does know and was just concerned about how you would feel let her know politely what you think ...remember sometimes honesty is brutal and people don't handle truth well. The fact of her not being marriage material ?? really it's not cheating if both parties communicate and find out what they like get along .... why do people say swingers aren't marriage material ... and join this site ???

Dec 04, 2011 05:57:23 PM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
17 and 16 what are you doing on website anyways ?????

PAGE 1 (1) :1