Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:She wants to be swingers?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: She wants to be swingers?

Oct 26, 2011 02:22:05 AM
SwingerRaul
Responses: 988

She wants to be swingers?
Ive been with my girl for five years and just recently she told me that she wanted us to be swingers. (Exchange partners with another couple). Im not totally against the idea but Im also not for it completly. What should i do. Should i just go for it.

Oct 26, 2011 02:25:07 AM
SwingerGuest_Lola F

You can go to a swingers club with the intention of just meeting other people and watching and seeing if it's for you.

Oct 26, 2011 02:47:05 AM
SwingerGuest_Koryn

My husband and I are both bisexual and we have talked about going to a swingers party before. Someday we probably will.

Oct 26, 2011 02:56:22 AM
SwingerGuest_mike

No reason NOT to have an open mind about it? Then why not give it a try? Before you do, talk about it. You need rules. Tell her what would bother you to see her do with another person. And you find out what would bother HER. The feelings.of the partner. ome first. Before your own and definately before the prospect of the night.

Nov 05, 2011 07:53:33 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
Understand if you have not ever been into swinging you might react badly to seeing another person being intimate with her and not you... A dude might really bring out the drama in the situation , don't go in with a laundry list of rules just a couple that would really bother you and if something happens that you can't handle wait till afterwards to discuss it.... it's not for everyone but if you and your partner can communicate well it can be exciting

PAGE 1 (1) :1