Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Why do people say swinger marriages don't last?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Why do people say swinger marriages don't last?

Oct 31, 2011 10:01:46 AM
SwingerTruth
Responses: 988

Why do people say swinger marriages don't last?
I m a member of a swinging site and i read profiles all the time talking about they have been married and swinging for 15 years and still at it.

Oct 31, 2011 10:08:22 AM
SwingerGuest_cookie

If two people consent to having sex with other people, then it can last for them. However, the older they get, the more this will have a toll on their marriage. In most cases, it's the man who leaves the wife because he needs to continue having sex with strangers. Remember, your looks and body will change as you get older and your husband is going to find someone else more attractive who he will want to continue sharing with strangers. Silly.

Oct 31, 2011 10:10:25 AM
SwingerGuest_Happy-2

They say it because they don't know better. There is a user here named Allison The Nice Lady who is a swinger, and she is happily married long term.

Oct 31, 2011 10:10:58 AM
SwingerGuest_Porsha

Try it and see, then you'll know why it wont work

Oct 31, 2011 10:12:33 AM
SwingerGuest_Jenna

do you honestly think that a swinging website is going to post things like; "my wife and I have been members of this swinging site for 7 years. Too bad out marriage only lasted 3 of those!"

Statistically, marriage between people who swing does not last. why bother to get married?

Oct 31, 2011 10:13:18 AM
SwingerGuest_Starfish

Most likely because THEY would not want one.

It's an easy thing to say....have you seen how many times the answers around here involve "dump him" or "leave her" etc?

Why do you worry about what public opinion is, anyway. If you are happy then good for you.

Oct 31, 2011 10:13:41 AM
SwingerGuest_Salacious Crumb

Despite the difficulties involved in clearly defining "open marriage", researchers have estimated that between 1.7 percent and 6 percent of married people are involved in open marriages. The incidence of open marriage has remained relatively stable over the last two generations.

So those who engage are fine with it. go right ahead.

The other 98.3= of humans think there's a disconnect between swearing to "forsake all others" and then bury your dick in a few hundred other warmpussies while being married.

Dec 04, 2011 05:54:38 PM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
Any relationship is based on communication ... if you can't communicate ( talk together and enjoy one's company ) it doesn't matter if you're in the lifestyle or not you'll get a divorce

Feb 12, 2012 10:04:37 AM
Samanthawilli

There are a lot of "guests" who seem to think they know a lot about the lifestyle even though they despise it.

Married twenty five years. Swinging ten years. Frankly, the former would not have lasted without the latter.

'guest_cookie' is completely off base. My husband took some time to get into it, and I am certainly the one who's sexuality would suffer most if we stopped.

PAGE 1 (1) :1