Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Would I still be considered a swinger if my husband is not one?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Would I still be considered a swinger if my husband is not one?

Oct 31, 2011 09:30:56 AM
SwingerKelly
Responses: 988

Would I still be considered a swinger if my husband is not one?
I recently found out about the reality of swinger lifestyle. I'm interested in trying it out but I know my husband would be against it. If I participated and my husband does not know about it, would I still be considered a swinger, or just a cheater?

Oct 31, 2011 09:33:52 AM
SwingerGuest_MrsLe

Just a cheater!

Oct 31, 2011 09:37:54 AM
SwingerGuest_krazyinchicago

Couples that swing are swingers, if one does not interact as a swinger is not a swinger and neither is the other --JUST A CHEATER!!!

Nov 05, 2011 07:50:03 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
If you don't tell your husband about it you already know the answer , other thing is if you are hiding that from him are you two still communicating ? If your relationship isn't healthy unless you are trying to blow it up I'd consider not trying this ... otherwise what may happen is you'll find a person that's a total match and try and hide it and he'll find out anyways ...not exactly a good way to end a marriage

PAGE 1 (1) :1