Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Swingers that live in my neighborhood!!?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Swingers that live in my neighborhood!!?

Nov 15, 2011 04:42:15 AM
SwingerJack in the box tacos!
Responses: 988

Swingers that live in my neighborhood!!?
Why did I bump into an old friend just the other day... we exchanged numbers and we added each other on Facebook. Well it turns out that she married with children... and they happen to be swingers. I looked through her pictures and saw her kissing random guys and girls on the lips. As I kept flipping through her photo albums, I saw her husband also kissing other females. Anyway, she sent me an invite to her friends Birthday party. I sent her a reply and asked her if she was exclusive with her husband and she replied back saying that they were open in their relationship.

Too me, this is disturbing. I would never in the whole wide world accept anything of this nature into my life. I don't see the point in having relations with other people while in a relationship. What's the point? I'm just curious of other peoples opinions on this?

Nov 21, 2011 09:21:34 PM
Nphxcpl4fun

If you are front loaded to be so judgmental of people pursuing alternative lifestyles, why are you here asking the people you judge so harshly?

Nov 15, 2011 05:05:41 AM
SwingerGuest_Phillip

People swing for different reasons and feel as long as she can't get pregnant and has the want
and need for it,it's safe and serves a purpose.She may have the need more than what a husband
can provide.He might just in joy watching his wife being pleased in intense pleasure.It is not for
everyone and it ruins more marriages than helps as the wife falles in love with a love stud
and the marriage is over,the sad part there are children involved.Yes it is a huge growing thing
and more clubs are formend .

Nov 15, 2011 06:03:08 AM
SwingerGuest_Lear45 Continued

My lovely wife and I have been in the lifestyle 29 years and married for 30 and I can and will tell you straight up it's not for everyone or weak marriages.
It should not be flaunted as your "friend" does on facebook and most of all, anyone under the age of 21 should and would never be allowed into parties or around the open sex "per se"! There are different laws in different states about what legal implications of who can attend such parties and be involved.
We have made many great friends in the lifestyle and no, we don't do things everytime we get together with them. We do have many good times as "normal" people have and do the "normal" things with the kids such as camping and going to the lake boating and jsut having fun. It's not really waht people think it is but people in the lifestyle are and should be respectful of those that aren't!

Nov 19, 2011 04:19:10 AM
SwingerGuest_Bill A

If you and your partner are both highly sexual and you have a very trusting relationship with a LOT of communication, swinging can be a wonderful enhancement. It only becomes a problem when it becomes a replacement for parts of a sexual relationship that aren't ideal or where one partner puts pressure on the other.
Yes, it can be great - if you go about it the right way.

Dec 04, 2011 05:51:55 PM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
Everybody here is being generous I guess that the first question that comes to mind would be ... if you are so set against others life style choices why would you join a swinger site ?? If you're not interested in their friendship its a free country ... just say no?? We tend to be discreet some folks aren't ... When we resided in Alabama we had a lady that had two jobs ... one at a radio station and at night she worked Hooters ... the neighbor kid wasn't allowed to play with her son Due to her late nite employment ...

PAGE 1 (1) :1