Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:If swinger can marry...why can't gays?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: If swinger can marry...why can't gays?

Dec 13, 2011 02:22:24 AM
SwingerTake it or leave it!
Responses: 988

If swinger can marry...why can't gays?
People say that gays will ruin the sanctity of marriage....but don't you think swingers do the same? Marriage wasn't intended for you to slut around....What do you think. Is the sanctity of marriage just GONE?I too believe that gays should marry. But I dont believe you should marry if you want to sleep around. What is the point? Do you like the title of being married?I too believe that gays should marry. But I dont believe you should marry if you want to sleep around. What is the point? Do you like the title of being married?Red:Never said they couldn't. But in the end they are not married and did not take vows before God. So it isn't the same.Red:You sound like someone who is in a "common law marriage" I'm sorry but I don't personally recognize that as a REAL marriage. It's marriage by default. Sorry.

Dec 13, 2011 02:24:12 AM
SwingerGuest_choko_canyon

The so-called 'sanctity of marriage' isn't gone, it never existed except in the minds of certain naive, gullible people who thought that it was sacred.

Dec 13, 2011 02:26:48 AM
SwingerGuest_hawkfyre

An open marriage is no-ones business but those involved.As far as gay marriage goes, why should anyone care.As long as it doesn't affect your life then so what.Homosexuals should be allowed to marry.They deserve to losehalf their crap just like the rest of us.

Dec 13, 2011 02:26:53 AM
SwingerGuest_Javi

No I feel that thats being judge mental because some gay guys or the ones they have seen are like that but not every one is like that and if a women can marry then so can a women and a women and a guy and a guy straight couples are slutty alll they time too so its the same but people tend to critisize easily...

Dec 13, 2011 02:28:52 AM
SwingerGuest_redpeach_mi

Two people who are not married can be just as much in love and committed to one another as a married couple. As seen from a religious point of view, yes, marriage is a dying constitution. Seen from a current view, there really is no advantage to being married. And who is anyone to say what should or shouldn't go on in a marriage that isn't your own? That's the problem, there are millions of people with millions of view points, but we're all supposed to go by one. It's not working for people as a whole any longer.If you're going to argue that marriage without vows in the church is different that in the church, then how can you be for gay marriage?Actually, I'm not. I just think it's funny that people throw "god" around when they think it justifies their opinion.

Dec 13, 2011 02:30:47 AM
SwingerGuest_ladybug

For me it's still exist but for others it means nothingand yes in some places gays can get married now.Swingers are just like you said sluts!

Dec 13, 2011 02:33:02 AM
SwingerGuest_Shannon

Maybe some think it's gone but I don't. The meaning of marriage has been abused. People marry for many reasons but seldom for the right one. True love.Love has had a different meaning lately. People think they can love someone more than they love themselves. Most can't do that. And the ones that say you should love yourself more than anyone usually have problems. Some can never be loved as much as they love themselves.I'm lucky. I love someone more than I love myself. And he's proven he feels the same about me. Don't let people tell you love isn't real anymore. It's alive and well. They just don't know it.

Dec 25, 2011 01:33:12 PM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
Wow there is some harsh criticism here ... swingers are sluts ( nah ) we are just more accepting of exploring our sexuality and not prudes ... swingers can still be male and female despite the moniker of swinger ... gays ruining the sanctity of marriage ( lol yeah right ) If they want to get married go ahead ... all it will do is confirm that divorce holds no boundaries and people get tired of their mates no matter what their sex ... marriage is what you make it , in the eyes of the law it makes you a unit ...

PAGE 1 (1) :1