Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Why do swingers choose to be married?

PAGE 1 (2) :1 2 NEXT
Thread: Why do swingers choose to be married?

Dec 13, 2011 02:14:06 AM
SwingerTake it or leave it!
Responses: 988

Why do swingers choose to be married?
I really don't understand why swingers choose to be married. Why not just date...or sleep around with out making a commitment that you obviously aren't keeping?We have so much love in our marriage that we couldn't imagine being okay with someone else having sex with us. I just need to know where the "swingers" heads are at...Why get married?What part of your vows did you actually take seriously?What do you do to preotect yourself from disease?Do your husbands end up hooking up with other men?This is a serious question. So please give serious answers. Thanks!Marg: I understand that, but why do they continue to stay married after they have decided to sleep with other couples?Enigma...do me a favor....stick a dick in your mouth and shut it. Thanks :-)Pearl:Am I not allowed to ask a question? Am I not allowed to be interested in what they are thinking?

Dec 13, 2011 02:18:32 AM
SwingerGuest_Marg

Most swingers start in that lifestyle as a couple. Trying to spice it up. When they meet others they go together and leave together. Obviously swingers are not stupid and think their oblivious to diseases to they make the same necessary precautions during play as you and I would. If the man is bi then he can if they chose that.Most couples have rules they go by and stick with. If their comfortable with that life so who am I to judgeADD: Some swingers find it enjoyable to see their wife or hubby enjoy another person, maybe they find it exciting for them. You still love & enjoy the man/woman yopur married too, but this add's to the pleasure and excitment in the marriage. Helps relieve that 7 yr itch maybe. Idk...Exactly what NJ said....it's just sex...not love

Dec 13, 2011 02:18:32 AM
SwingerGuest_Marg

Most swingers start in that lifestyle as a couple. Trying to spice it up. When they meet others they go together and leave together. Obviously swingers are not stupid and think their oblivious to diseases to they make the same necessary precautions during play as you and I would. If the man is bi then he can if they chose that.Most couples have rules they go by and stick with. If their comfortable with that life so who am I to judgeADD: Some swingers find it enjoyable to see their wife or hubby enjoy another person, maybe they find it exciting for them. You still love & enjoy the man/woman yopur married too, but this add's to the pleasure and excitment in the marriage. Helps relieve that 7 yr itch maybe. Idk...Exactly what NJ said....it's just sex...not love

Dec 13, 2011 02:24:20 AM
SwingerGuest_NJ Engineer

Not everyone regards sex as the absolute manifestation of love. In their minds it's just sex, a physical act that feels good. Just because you put some deeper meaning to it, doesn't mean that everyone does.Having sex with others also doesn't mean that they don't honor, respect and love their partner. All it means is that the man's penis also goes into another woman's vagina and vice versa. It has nothing to do with anything beyond that.If you can imagine that sex ISN'T "making love", it's just sex; then you might be able to understand a little bit more.

Dec 13, 2011 02:30:07 AM
SwingerGuest_Enigma Too

Why don't you Take It Or Leave It...Why should your opinion matter what another couple does with their genitals? Or.. are you the genitalia police and will dictate what others can do and not do? Does not affect your relationship at all now does it?*EDIT*Hey C unt... I will do you a favor and stick my dickinyourass... You pompous two-bit condescending bitchhh... You don't like anyone else having an opinion than you.. I will bet your husband (if you ever can actually trap some poor sap) will cheat on you...Because this is who you really are...

Dec 13, 2011 02:34:35 AM
SwingerGuest_jen ♪ the song writer

I personally think it's gross and would never do something like that. Some people are just into that sort of thing. Marriage should be between two people only.

Dec 13, 2011 02:36:37 AM
SwingerGuest_Pearl

Far more people stay married long after they have decided to ditch the vows to love, cherish, honour, respect, etc...What's it to you, anyway?

Dec 13, 2011 02:39:55 AM
SwingerGuest_Lola F

To answer your questions in order:We get married because we love each other and want to commit to each other.We take ALL of our vows seriously. At no point did we ever vow monogamy.We protect ourselves from disease by using condoms.Typically, the husbands do not hook up with other men, but you can do it if that's your thing.WE have so much love in OUR marriage that we couldn't imagine controlling who our partners enjoy sex with.You seem to think that sexual exclusivity IS marriage. You seem to think that "commitment" can only possibly mean "sexual monogamy." There are lots of kinds of commitments, and even in traditional marriage, sexual fidelity is only one of them. I think that you must think that relationships are all about the sex.

Dec 13, 2011 02:47:20 AM
SwingerGuest_snack_daddy10

Marriage is more that just sex. Just because they have lots of sex doesn't mean they are lacking in other aspects of their relationship. I'm sure they work together to build a home together and plan meals together and mange their fiances together.

Dec 13, 2011 04:56:21 AM
SwingerGuest_Keith

I'm not a swinger, but I know some. Swingers who marry do so for many of the same reasons anyone else gets married. There are many reasons to get married. You don't have to be monogamous to get married, unless you want to be married to someone who needs and demands monogamy. People get married to solemnize or make official their relationship, to make a public statement, for companionship, for love, for attraction, for sex, for children, for friendship, for benefits, for insurance. to pool resources, etc. Some people have careers in which they are expected to marry."Forsaking all others" is just ONE vow, not one that all people marrying make. It can also mean different things to different people. There is no general rule or law that having sex with other people necessitates divorce.Some male swingers are strictly heterosexual. Some aren't.Swingers protect themselves from disease by getting tested, choosing partners, setting boundaries, and using various forms of protection. They are more protected from disease than someone who mistakenly believes they are in a monogamous marriage.Of course you are allowed to ask questions.As for me, I support the right of and adult to share love, sex, residence, and marriage with any consenting adults.

PAGE 1 (2) :1 2 NEXT