Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: 8:Get your fishing rod

Jan 11, 2009 04:11:09 PM
Swingerology
Responses: 988
Level: Admins
8:Get your fishing rod

I think itís time for me to drop some knowledge on some of you swingers out there. Iím referring to those of you who sit back and wait for life to happen and then wonder why nothing good ever happens to you. If you want to be successful, then you have to make success happen. If you want to win the lottery, you have to buy a ticket. You want to win big money gambling, you have to bet high. If you want to drive a fancy car, you get a job making enough money to pay for it. Well, the same rules apply to swinging. I hear complaints from people in the lifestyle all the time. They say ďI join these sites and no one ever contacts me, I went to a club or a meet and greet and no one talks to me. What am I doing wrong?Ē Well first of all if you want to be successful in finding whatever you are looking for in the lifestyle, whether it be another couple, a single female or even a single male, then you need to take the time to actually look at profiles in an attempt to contact those you are interested in. You have to talk to people at the parties and/or meet-n-greet if you want to triumph. Yes thatís right, you actually have to make an effort. I donít care how sexy and attractive you think you are, your perfect match is not likely to just fall into your lap. Now if you donít contact others, you may very well get several people contacting you that are interested, but are those going to be the people that you are wanting to interact with? Sometimes the answer may be yes, but you will get emails and messages from those you are not interested in too. Sometimes that will be the majority of people that contact or approach you. Donít get mad at the site or the venues and claim that they are the problem. The problem may just be you.

Ladies I will give you the benefit of a doubt. You are probably use to being the one pursued, but this isnít the typical relationship you are looking for so I suggest you get off your high horse and start putting in some work! Now donít get me wrong, Iím not trying to make anyone feel bad. Iím simply dropping a little knowledge. I have met some really great people in the lifestyle and not cause they just fell in my lap or knocked on my door, but because effort was put in on both sides. So if you want be successful in the lifestyle, please put in at least a little effort. GOOD LUCK 

Von @ swingerology

PAGE 1 (1) :1