Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Do swinger couples make good friends that are fun to do things with outside of swinging?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Do swinger couples make good friends that are fun to do things with outside of swinging?

Dec 21, 2011 02:29:35 AM
SwingerMarilynn
Responses: 988

Do swinger couples make good friends that are fun to do things with outside of swinging?
My husband and I met this really great couple that are very much like us except the swinger part. We feel that they would be good friends for us even if we do not swing. I really love this couple as people. What are your thoughts?

Dec 21, 2011 02:31:35 AM
SwingerGuest_Ello

Tough call...I think that you and your husband should inform the swinger couple that your not in any way interested in swinging and when you hang out with them not to mention their sexual life style.

Dec 21, 2011 02:39:33 AM
SwingerGuest_

My husband and myself are, um, liberal and free with our relationship, and while we wouldn't describe ourselves as swingers, we would take part in swinging activities among other things. Yet, we maintain perfectly good relationship with "normies".

Dec 21, 2011 02:47:23 AM
SwingerGuest_

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, and I'm sure you could hear some interesting stories.

Dec 21, 2011 02:49:15 AM
SwingerGuest_

It's fine,but make sure you tell them upfront that you're not interested in sex with them so they don't get their hopes up. And even that may not be enough. If they're interested they may push for you guys to do something you're not comfortable doing. Even though the sex part has rules,not everybody gets them.My husband and I are very good friends with two couples we've swung with. We do all kinds of things socially. Dinner,drinks,shows,lunches,etc.

Dec 21, 2011 02:50:27 AM
SwingerGuest_

You can be good friends and not swing. One has nothing to do with the other.Most of our friends aren't swingers.

PAGE 1 (1) :1