Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Swingers: attending my first party, any tips?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Swingers: attending my first party, any tips?

Jan 03, 2012 07:14:57 AM
SwingerSherryg
Responses: 988

Swingers: attending my first party, any tips?
In feb I will be attending my first swinging party. I will be going with my current partner of ten months. We have an open relationship that is fairly unique. He is 50 and an experienced swinger with his ex wife and several ex girlfriends. He also attended the same couples parties as a single man, so is well known to the group. I'm only 25 and an obvious newbie. He has been very good about telling me what to expect and I'm very excited to go! But I'd like to hear what some female swingers have to say about their party experiences and anything I should know before attending?

Jan 03, 2012 07:25:04 AM
SwingerGuest_

no rubber no play

Jan 03, 2012 07:26:33 AM
SwingerGuest_

Not a swinger, but knew someone who was. She was in her 40's , it was her husband and her, and she fell hard for someone else's husband. It was difficult for her to "let go" of her desire to own the man, hard for her to be 'rejected' by him when he preferred a younger, newer member to the group, and she ended up realizing her heart was being stampled on...and divorced her spouse and lives single. Met another guy who is a one woman man, who adores the ground she walks on. She has been very happy without all the drama and 'excitement'. She is much more content to be with her one man, than have her emotions tossed all over the place in these 'group' fests. She felt used a lot, and rejected a lot.It was fine when she was young and new, but these people seem to thrive on 'fresh meat'. If its hot sex you're looking for, you may enjoy. If its serenity and being loved dearly by one man, forget it. One day, you may grow tired of being a toy, or they may grow tired of you. Remember this. All fun rides come to an end. Make sure they are 'clean'. No herpes!Ok, done being your mom. The 50 year old sounds like he is pretty well experienced with seduction. I guess its all in what you want out of life.

Jan 03, 2012 07:43:43 AM
SwingerGuest_Mr.Longrove

Please watch - http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/kent_county/Man-with-HIV-didnt-tell-sex-partnersMarriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge. HX] L

PAGE 1 (1) :1