Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Is Newt a Flip Flopper on Swinging Marriages? Or still a Swinger?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Is Newt a Flip Flopper on Swinging Marriages? Or still a Swinger?

Jan 19, 2012 04:55:51 AM
Swingertblbaby
Responses: 988

Is Newt a Flip Flopper on Swinging Marriages? Or still a Swinger?
What do you think about electing Newt for President when his new wife is a swinger? Swinging 1st lady, that ok?He made a huge deal out of Romney's income & taxes, now he doesn't think that his hypocrisy is a big deal? He crapped on his X, wanted to swing with Collista & left when his 2nd wife said no. Collista was just fine with Newt screwing around.I mean this is something to think about, a swinger first lady & president? Newt who railed against Clinton for his infidelity? I'm not a moral hard ***, but come on!Are Republicans more concerned that Mitt made money? Or about Swinging Newt & his Swingin Wife in the White House? Really, I don't think there is much of a question on that. Maybe for a nutty leftist who thinks a republican with money is evil ... not a democrat obviously because they have more money, democrats in Congress have a great deal more money than the Republicans.

Jan 19, 2012 05:14:41 AM
SwingerGuest_pznbob

Yeah, that's not a good thing. I bet the Democrats on the Obama campaign were hoping this would come out in the general election & blow Newt out of the water there.Newt is a scum bag, an angry man who can't control himself ... he wasn't ever a serious candidate.

Jan 19, 2012 05:17:07 AM
SwingerGuest_judi999

it is unfortunate we did not spend as much time on clinton, who was a career cheater and even accused of rape, when he was president and playing with monica in the white house. he even had hillary on tv flapping her jaws about a right wing conspiracy. and lets not forget the interview with jennifer flowers in penthouse. very telling. and then comes the usual demonizing of monica and then he goes on tv telling the world he did not touch that girl. and then the dress, and then he is on tv telling the whole world he is a liar and cheater. LOL what newt did was wrong, and he has said so. this is just another ploy to avoid the issues of the obama failed administration.

PAGE 1 (1) :1