Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:swinger parties.... do they help in a relationship between husband and wife?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: swinger parties.... do they help in a relationship between husband and wife?

Jan 20, 2012 11:00:55 AM
SwingerJajajaj
Responses: 988

swinger parties.... do they help in a relationship between husband and wife?
Can anyone tell me if going to swinger party with your husband or wife will really help to make the relationship grow stronger? Has anyone gone to one? What happen after in the relationship with your partner? Please help me.

Jan 20, 2012 11:04:10 AM
SwingerGuest_Happy-2

It's fun to go to a swinger party. That's what it's for, fun, not for improving relationships.This would be like asking whether going to an amusement park would really help to make the relationship grow stronger. Huh? Well, I guess so, a tiny bit, because it helps relationships when you have shared positive experiences in your memory.Melanie - my wife and I went to a swinger party like 5 years ago, and it didn't do any damage to our relationship at all.

Jan 20, 2012 11:11:45 AM
SwingerGuest_justme

I am not a swinger but have known of several couples through work who were. Their marriages, if you can call them that, all ended in divorce. Do you know why? One spouse got mad at the other because that spouse was going out having sex with the spouse of the couple they were swinging with while the other spouses were at work or out and about. It was all fun and games while the spouses were involved and knew about it but, when the spouses decided to do it without "permission" and the other two spouses watching, the stuff hit the fan and they divorced claiming adultery. How can you claim adultery when you gave your spouse permission? Beats me. Swinging and open marriages are not good for marriages. You might as well have stayed single.

Jan 20, 2012 11:14:48 AM
SwingerGuest_

Yes it helps each other explore their personal sexualities and expand then use that experience in order to please each other the way that feels best, bringing a deep sense of sexual completeness in ones self.

Jan 23, 2012 07:38:06 AM
Nphxcpl4fun

You relationship needs to be in a good place in the first place. I think far too many people get into swinging thinking it will fix problems. It will do the opposite if you are teetering.

PAGE 1 (1) :1