Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:My wife Mary wants to be a swinger. Should I let it slide or should I let Mary go around? I am teeter?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: My wife Mary wants to be a swinger. Should I let it slide or should I let Mary go around? I am teeter?

Jan 20, 2012 12:52:31 PM
SwingerHolden Harry Wiener
Responses: 988

My wife Mary wants to be a swinger. Should I let it slide or should I let Mary go around? I am teeter?
tottering on the edge of joining her. I just don't want her to leave me for some Jungle Jim. Should I let our love life become a playground or do we need a recess from each other?

Jan 20, 2012 01:01:15 AM
SwingerGuest_HONORARIUS

It works for some couples, it doesn't for others...Think about it long and hard before you agree... Is she doing this so she can have sex with other men and still say she isn't cheating??? And are you going to be jealous of these other men???

Jan 23, 2012 07:29:48 AM
Nphxcpl4fun

Let her enjoy, and you enjoy as well, it will either strengthen the marriage or end it

Jan 23, 2012 05:46:15 PM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
if you are tottering on the edge understand if she enjoys it and you don't it could drive a stake into your marriage ... on the other hand if you find that you are both strong enough and you can communicate without drama your relationship should survive... however your statement that you're afraid she'll leave you for another ... states there is self confidence issues ... at parties if you have no self confidence you will find that you become a wallflower and if your wife is more social everyone will be trying to hook up with her ... and your jealousy and lack of confidence will still kill the marriage dead dead dead ...

PAGE 1 (1) :1