Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:My boyfriends parents are swingers, and I can't come to terms with it?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: My boyfriends parents are swingers, and I can't come to terms with it?

Feb 02, 2012 09:53:38 AM
Swinger/
Responses: 988

My boyfriends parents are swingers, and I can't come to terms with it?
I've been with my boyfriend for 8 months now and he told me a while back his parents were swingers, but they haven't done anything while i've been around.I live with them and have been told today that I have to be out the house the whole day so that they can have a swingers thing.My boyfriend is fine with it, but i'm disgusted. their youngest child is 15 and she has to leave the house so her parents can have sex with other people?That isn't normal to me and it makes me sick.How can I learn to accept it?Thanks

Feb 02, 2012 09:56:08 AM
SwingerGuest_evaohell

Why does it make you sick? Sex is natural and fun and healthy for a relationship. If your bf's parents are happy, why should that make you sick? Besides, it has nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.

Feb 10, 2012 06:51:19 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
OKay first question if swingers disgust you why are you on a swinger site ? second how does their lifestyle choice affect you ??? If they've done nothing ( passes, flirts , talk to you about it ) it's their life leave them be. You wouldn't want some one younger than you ( no matter the age ) telling you what to do ... if you can't put up with it go find another b/f that you like his parents ... lol since apparently you're trying to replace the one s you currently have ???? Wow some people's kids !!!!

PAGE 1 (1) :1