Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:My kids found out my husband and I are swingers?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: My kids found out my husband and I are swingers?

Feb 09, 2012 11:48:46 AM
SwingerWife
Responses: 988

My kids found out my husband and I are swingers?
I'm not sure why I'm asking here since most of you will probably just tell me we suck for being swinger, but here goes. Please try to make it on-topic and not lecture me about your ideas of the "evils of swinging".My husband and I are early 40s and have been swingers for years. Our 19 year old son has an older friend who we barely know, but we ran into him and his girlfriend at a swinger's party. We thought we had an understanding with him to keep his freakin' mouth shut, but no. Somehow without "outing" himself, he told our son we were swingers, got pictures of us from the website we use, and told him he "found" it on the internet. So our son tells our 20 year old daughter who then confronts us about it. She freaks out. I mean FREAKS out. Says we're crazy, don't love each other, how can we expect her to be a good person, etc. She's taken to just treating us like perverts who want to screw her friends. What the hell do we do with her? Although she might not tell anyone else in our families, I'm pretty sure our son will. He can't keep a secret for 10 minutes.

Feb 10, 2012 07:00:04 AM
Lookyloo6943more
Level: swingerology_vip
I'm not sure why I'm asking here since most of you will probably just tell me we suck for being swinger, but here goes. Please try to make it on-topic and not lecture me about your ideas of the "evils of swinging".My husband and I are early 40s and have been swingers for years. Our 19 year old son has an older friend who we barely know, but we ran into him and his girlfriend at a swinger's party. We thought we had an understanding with him to keep his freakin' mouth shut, but no. Somehow without "outing" himself, he told our son we were swingers, got pictures of us from the website we use, and told him he "found" it on the internet. So our son tells our 20 year old daughter who then confronts us about it. She freaks out. I mean FREAKS out. Says we're crazy, don't love each other, how can we expect her to be a good person, etc. She's taken to just treating us like perverts who want to screw her friends. What the hell do we do with her? Although she might not tell anyone else in our families, I'm pretty sure our son will. He can't keep a secret for 10 minutes.

nobody is going to fault you for your lifestyle choice, and should they the hell with them it's a free country. Shame you had to come across his friend at a party nothing can be done about that. Guys can't shut up especially if they are not family. I'd have told son hey that's how we met him why's he worried about what we do? Daughter however amazes me it's not her place to question your lifestyle choices if they don't directly affect her .. and if you've been together for some years and swinging you should point that out. She can't put the blame on you for being a bad person ?? really ?? Sometimes people no matter what act repulsed but deep inside they've thought about it and sometimes it's harder to confront that than it is to judge someone else ... take it day by day and hopefully you can do damage control as it happens ... if you try to tell everyone it'll be harder to deal with the drama with unaccepting family members

Feb 12, 2012 09:44:34 AM
Samanthawilli

Your kids are adults now. It's up to them to find their own way, but they certainly should respect your privacy and not spread your life amongst people who aren't involved. Our kids were about your kid's age when they became involved in the lifestyle. They were both invited by family friends shortly after they got married.

PAGE 1 (1) :1