Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Question about swingers? Serious answers only!!?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Question about swingers? Serious answers only!!?

Mar 13, 2012 12:02:45 PM
Swingermurphysmurphy
Responses: 988

Question about swingers? Serious answers only!!?
My husband and I have never opened our mariage up to a third person, or to swaping partners with another couple, but we have talked about it. We don't know the ins and outs of becoming a swinger, but the thought of it is exciting and I have done my research. statisticly married couples who swing are much more happy with thier marriage and life in general. We are friends with another married couple our age and they are very trusting and open with each other. they have had threesomes in the past and she mentioned to me that they might want to start swinging. We have been taking turns cooking diner for each other and just hanging out with them alot. We have been doing this for about a month now. We have so much fun with them and My question is, when and how should I bring up the proposal of swinging with them? What are some dos and donts?I think i need to be more specific, My husband and I talk all the time about it and we want to try it, I meant how do we bring that up to the other couple.

Mar 13, 2012 12:10:56 PM
SwingerGuest_dipped

Jealouuuus. My fiance couldn't handle swinging. He'd go crazy...especially if the chick was a red head. but anyways...I'd just set the rule with my partner that you tell eachother about all of it, so that things dont go askew.

Mar 13, 2012 12:17:56 PM
SwingerGuest_

Honestly I've gone down this road, and the way your going about it can backfire, it all depends on everyone's trust in eachother, if you consider the people TRUE friends then I suggest don't go down that road with that particular couple, I understand you want to know the couple pretty well before making that jump,but be cautious there can be insecurities in one person that could tear a friendship apart, find a swingers club with your friends , they can still be involved in the WHOLE thrill factor and excitement without jeopardizing anything that could be a regret in the future.

Mar 13, 2012 12:46:54 PM
SwingerGuest_Lola F

Sounds to me that you don't need to being it up with them; they've already brought it up with you! In this situation, you can initiate by doing the same things you'd do to initiate with anyone else: flirt, rub up, and kiss. Pretty simple. Do's: talk with your husband about exactly what you want to happen BEFORE any playtime occurs, and when neither of you are particularly horny. Do agree with each other on a safeword or other signal that ends the play. Do be direct and forthright with the other couple about what you want and what is allowed and not allowed. This can even be a way to initiate: "Hubby and I have had a talk about you two, and we've decided..." Do be prepared to hear "no," for even if they do swing, you don't know what their boundaries are or whether they've negotiated between themselves about you. Do take baby steps; maybe a soft swing is in order first (no swapping partners, just two couples having sex in the same room). Do expect to have fun. If you can't expect to have fun, you won't have fun. Do talk with each other afterwards to make sure everyone had fun and it's all OK.Don't: touch without permission. Don't assume that because they've swung in the past that they're sexually available to you. Don't assume they're sluts who will just do anyone. Don't assume that you're going to have some kind of romantic relationship with them afterwards, unless you discuss that.

PAGE 1 (1) :1