Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Do you think being a married 'swinger' is 'wrong'?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Do you think being a married 'swinger' is 'wrong'?

Apr 13, 2012 02:12:11 AM
SwingerKH
Responses: 988

Do you think being a married 'swinger' is 'wrong'?

Apr 13, 2012 02:21:01 AM
SwingerGuest_Yvonne

It depends on who you ask. For me, I don't see the point of being married if I'm going to engage in s*x with someone else. Why not just stay single and do what you're going to do? When you marry, you're telling the world that even though there's always going to be someone prettier (or more handsome) than your partner, sexier than them, smarter than them, makes more money, understands you more etc, that you're still going to commit to THIS person and work on the marriage from day 1. That swinging stuff eludes me.

Apr 13, 2012 02:30:15 AM
SwingerGuest_

Is it morally wrong? Is it legally wrong? When two people are at least at the age of consent and agree to have sex it is not legally wrong. Whether or not it is morally wrong depends on the standards of the people involved. There are quiet a few people who believe if emotional attachments are left out and all they are doing is having sex - there isn't anything morally wrong. I think those who feel that way would also say their partners would have to have the same attitude toward it.So for me it comes down to a personal decision - both husband and wife should be in agreement and leave love and affection out of the experience if that's what they decide to do.

PAGE 1 (1) :1