Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Are you and your husband/wife swingers?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Are you and your husband/wife swingers?

May 17, 2012 09:51:18 AM
SwingerJessica
Responses: 988

Are you and your husband/wife swingers?
What is it like? Are there any rules? How do you go about finding other swingers?I'm just a curious, 23 year old married woman...I love hearing juicy stories/experiences. I find it interesting.

May 18, 2012 10:39:37 AM
SwingerGuest_

Do want to join us? There is room for you in the swinging lifestyle! We started swinging at age 33 after both of us divorcing partners who were very different to the real us inside - especially of a sexual nature. My girlfriend & I are very sexual and can express this freely as swingers. It makes our relationship stronger as we have a greater degree of trust & respect between us. Some of our rules are that we always use condoms, and if one is not having fun then we both stop. Have a read of the free swingers ebook at http://www.swingaus.com and see what you can learn from that. I guarantee your curiosity will only increase and you will find yourself looking for ways to become swingers!

May 18, 2012 09:50:05 AM
SwingerGuest_

Most swingers would find this question offensive. Our lives are not entertainment for you. This is a private question, in my opinion. Even if a swinger did answer this, they do not speak for all of us. We make rules by coming to agreements with our partner. Every relationship is different. Your mistake was getting married at 23. You should have explored yourself sexually before committing to one person for the rest of your life. I predict infidelity in your future.

PAGE 1 (1) :1