Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:How to tell my wife we should become swingers?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: How to tell my wife we should become swingers?

May 23, 2012 06:42:28 AM
SwingerJamie
Responses: 988

How to tell my wife we should become swingers?
I have had groupsex and cuckold fantasies for several years. My wife sometimes jokes about groupsex and she was in a threesome in college. Do you think I should tell her about my fantasies? If so how should I go about doing it?

May 24, 2012 03:17:19 AM
SwingerGuest_

Speak to her about it. If you are married then you should have a strong relationship so express how you are feeling. She has had some experience previously so she is obviously open to the suggestion of a threesome or group sex of some description. Regarding the cuckold reference - is that something she would want to do? Would she be more open to a couple swap initially, and then after doing it more frequently and getting comfortable then you can bring up the cuckold scenario.Check out this resource for free, at http://www.swingaus.com where you get a free ebook that helps you with how to introduce swinging to your partner. Head to page 31. I think that is exactly what you are looking for right there.Best of luck!

May 24, 2012 08:10:22 AM
SwingerGuest_

Suggest the idea of going to Hedonism in Jamaica. Tell her how you would like to spend time together with her naked. Then bring up the idea that some couples swing and tell her that it would interest you and ask her if she is up for it.

May 24, 2012 07:49:49 AM
SwingerGuest_welder153

i had the same dilemma with my ex wife , she was a flirt , and would often go out bar hopping while i was away from home for work, or would go if i was working nights . a confessed to her that i was turned on about her with other men , and she would deny her needing anyone else . but i did watch her dance /flirt / and a couple times kiss guys . , she did tell me that she had a couple one night stands , toward the end of our marriage , idk why she lied about for so long , she had no reason to ,- but to answer your question honesty is always best - even if its just to role play

PAGE 1 (1) :1