Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Should I have a swingers party?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Should I have a swingers party?

Jun 22, 2012 07:13:26 AM
SwingerDerek
Responses: 988

Should I have a swingers party?
Me and my girlfriend have had 3somes before, mmf and mff etc, madly in love, we have suggested swinger parties but not too sure...... what would happen exactly at them and what would be the outcome? Should we have one?

Jun 22, 2012 07:15:38 AM
SwingerGuest_

WHAT HAPPENS? PEOPLE CUMMING LIKE CRAZY! OUTCOME? AIDS FOR YOU AND DEATH AT EARLY AGE FOE THIS HEDONISTCI AND EVIL SIN OF FLESH, LOSER

Jun 22, 2012 07:18:33 AM
SwingerGuest_

WOW. Well if you've already gone down that road, then why not? Throw a full blown orgy. There will be lots of switching off as the lust and anticipation builds and flies off the handle. It will turn literally into a do anything with everyone --once all inhibitions are gone with everyone. Provide a bowl of condoms, lube and maybe some alcohol to get everyone going. Suggesting a document from a doc's office that states they are clean from any STD's will also put others minds at ease. Good luck. I've done these before and holy crap they are fun. If you are ever in Las Vegas, come by and visit the GREEN DOOR. Google it. It's a wild good time every time I go.

Jun 22, 2012 07:21:11 AM
SwingerGuest_

There is an important difference between threesomes and swingers parties.In a 3some, you are there all the time seenig what's going on. At a party, you probably wont get to see your partner all the time. And if she is out of your sight, what exactly will you think and feel?Jealousy could creep in. Can you deal with it? If yes, fine and carry on. If not, stick to your 3's

Jun 24, 2012 04:25:16 AM
SwingerGuest_

We have been involved in 3somes and more somes, and have seen a great article that outlines what happened at a swingers party for the first time visitor.From experience a party can be fun, but there is a sense of urgency to find someone to have sex with. So you have about 1 hour or so to find a compatible couple and you may just end up settling for someone before the night ends. That's what we didn't like about it.But one main benefit of a party is that you could meet people on line first and arrange to meet them at the party. Then you have a safe neutral location and if you don't connect then you can find someone else.

Jun 26, 2012 06:51:52 AM
SwingerGuest_

The best suggestion would be to not have this type of party.

Sep 05, 2012 07:52:02 AM
Swingerology
Level: Admins
it is your choice, do your research, communicate w/each other and have a good time.

PAGE 1 (1) :1