Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

Swinger Forum Swinger Information Wiki Questions & Advice  Thread:Swinger Party-If you was hosting a swinger event is it against the law in the State of Texas to suggest a $$ a?

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: Swinger Party-If you was hosting a swinger event is it against the law in the State of Texas to suggest a $$ a?

Jul 10, 2012 01:48:11 AM
Swingerryan
Responses: 988

Swinger Party-If you was hosting a swinger event is it against the law in the State of Texas to suggest a $$ a?
Example: Suggested Donation is $25 Couples Suggested Donation for Women $10, Suggested Donation Men $40?

Jul 11, 2012 09:27:30 AM
SwingerGuest_

I would not ask for a cash donation. You are asking for trouble from the law if you do. it could be considered pandering/pimping. I have organized swinger parties, as a social event, for over 10 years (the last 5 years in Houston tx), and we never ask for cash money. We have our members bring potluck dishes, in order to feed and water everyone, and have never had any problem with legal issues. However, I know of one group who was charging cash, and they were raided, and the organizers faced a major court battle over pandering/pimping, and also illegal sale of alcohol, since they were selling mixed drinks, but did not have a license.If you are trying to make money on a swinger event, you should get a adult business license, open a swinger club, and charge admission like the successful swinger clubs do. It is possible to make a lot of money, just do not try to get a alcohol license (because you will never get one, as a swingers club).

Jul 13, 2012 09:43:59 AM
SwingerGuest_

I think by asking for money you are setting yourself up for trouble. Also, if you live in a small town even having the party is risky. I live in small town USA and we had a couple here that started having parties. It didn't take long for the news to get out. A lot of people were hurt over all the gossip. If you are interested in swinging you need to protect yourself. Keep your home life and the lifestyle separated. You can never be too careful. A couple that I know played around for about a year never near home. They actually went out of state which was about an hour away. Believe it or not within 8 months of being in the lifestyle rumors got started that they were swingers. What your back!

PAGE 1 (1) :1