Please give us your feedback so that we can make the community much better for you

PAGE 1 (1) :1 
Thread: swinging question

Feb 18, 2009 03:16:35 PM
Wildfunplay4ever
Responses: 988

swinging question

I was asked yesterday what does it mean to be a swinger and what is it all about. My wife and i have been swinger for a little over two years now and I had a hard time given a reply, other than just that is is different for each swinger. I gave the person that asked me a few web sites to look at including this one so she could look up some things herself. I did tell her for a couple love, trust and an open form to talk to each were a must and you had to be stable before you try it or it most likely will hurt things. now I know there are some out there that will say i am wrong on that but of the other swinger we have met so far that was what they all said too. And we belive that to be true. but my question is what would be a good answer that is short and to the point that can explain swinging to someone in 10 mins or less.

Feb 21, 2009 11:49:41 PM
Want2knowus
Responses: 988
Level: swingerology_vip

Wow, that is a great question! First off I'd say you did good, thinking on your toes with the answer your gave. Swinging is different for everyone, but in the case of someone asking "What does it mean to be a swinger", a more general response is needed. So my answere would be: It's not the wild and crazy orgy a lot of people think it is. Being a swinger means you are completely secure in your relationship and you have no trust issues as well as great communication. It is friends that have reached this level within their own relationship that have decided to share a level of intimacy generally reserved only for each other with like minded individuals or couples.

Now I don't know if that will meet your time constraints, but surely it's a start! Good luck

PAGE 1 (1) :1